Hello! Well, this is my first blog post (scary!). I've been contemplating the idea of starting up a fashion/style blog since forever but never had the time to start it properly... Until Now!
So first, the name... after thinking up a whole bunch names that I decided against almost immediately I finally landed on this; 'Girl With Clothes'. The inspiration for Girl With Clothes stemmed from a concoction of different things but primarily the fashion blog 'Boy Meets Fashion'. I loved that it was straight to the point; I knew what it was about (fashion) and who's writing it (boy...).
From following a selection of fashion and style blogs over the last year or so, such as Boy Meets Fashion, LLYMLRS, Fashion-train, Effie's Make-up Box, The Lovecats inc. etc etc etc., they've inspired me and I've developed ideas to finally take the plunge into the blogosphere.
Generally the initial idea for my blog is to share styling inspiration/ideas, outfit posts, wishlists and just things related to fashion that interest me enough to want to share it with whoever sees it :).
So I hope you'll stick with me and enjoy reading my blog as much as I hope I'll enjoy writing it.

No comments:
Post a Comment