To kick off the beauty posts, I thought I’d do a favourites / repurchases post. So basically, some of my all-time favourite beauty and skincare products which I can’t get enough of.
First off,
it HAD to be the Holy Grail that is Palmer’s
Cocoa Butter. This stuff is pretty much like heaven in a bottle. Not only
does it smell like a tropical island, it leaves your skin feeling extremely
moisturised and soft without feeling sticky like some moisturisers can.The formula comes as a basic lotion, a solid moisturiser, body oil, a gradual
tanning lotion and a lip balm etc., which of course I own all of.
Another repurchase is the Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner pen. I’ve been wearing liquid eyeliner for around 3/4 years now and I’ve used so many different brands and styles I’ve lost count! This is the only one that I’ve purchased more than twice, in fact more than about 4 times even! It’s so easy to apply and achieve a good winged eyeliner, it stays on all day without smudging or fading and it’s just plain brilliant.
Although I only recently bought my bright pink Tangle Teezer, I’m already in love with it. It is so worth all the hype surrounding it! My hair doesn’t usually get particularly tangled but after backcombing and wearing clip-in extensions all day, it’s perfect for teezing out those small annoying knots near the root without the pain of tugging and ripping at your hair when using a regular brush. I’m so impressed I plan on buying the compact travel size for my trip to Ghana and V festival… to avoid that dreaded festival hair!
Lastly, this isn’t particularly a single product but more of a collection: Ecotools make-up brushes. I never used to use brushes an awful lot, only really for bronzer and blusher (I have no idea how I coped!), now the only thing I don’t use a brush for is eye concealer. I have bought almost the entire range of brushes as they’re so ridiculously soft and eco-friendly (score)! I have the compact foundation, flat foundation, domed bronzer, blush, powder, eye-shadow and concealer brushes as well as the small eye-shadow set. They’re all made cruelty-free, using synthetic talkon bristles and recycled materials, which I love.
So there you have it, my top favourite beauty products of all
time. Of course, I have other products that I love, however these are the ones
that I use the most and that I’ve repurchased the most.
What are your favourite beauty products?

I love Cocoa Butter, can never go wrong with it! I've also heard such good reviews about the Tangle Teezer, definitely think i may have to get one! x
ReplyDeleteOh, those brushes look amazing!! xo
ReplyDeleteI'm considering on getting a Tangle Teezer, my hair gets caught into knots sometimes throughout the day :/
ReplyDeleteand I love the Eco Tools brushes! I'm a sucker for any products that are eco-friendly, so I've been wanting to get those. (:
Love your post!
http://alicecarline.blogspot.com
Ahh I am obsessed with my Tangle Teezer, it works such wonders to my hair! <3 The Cocoa Butter is such an amazing product as well, I love it so much and I use it all the time! :) Great post hun!
ReplyDeleteAndrea | RosyChicc ❤
I used to have a tangle teezer and I loved it but I lost it and never got round to buying a new one but I think I will have to soon xx
ReplyDeleteblogandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk
I'm going to have to try that Revlon color stay eyeliner, I've been looking for the perfect liner.
ReplyDeletewww.fabcandyclothing.com
I need to get a tangle teezer!
ReplyDeletehttp://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk
x
I need to try a Tangle Teezer, my hairdresser uses one on me and it is so much better than a normal hairbrush! It doesn't feel like it's ripping your hair out which is always a good thing...
ReplyDeletewww.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk
xxx
cute brush and that looks like a pretty nice eyeliner by revlon!! <3
ReplyDeleteCheck out my latest outfit post featuring all black everything!
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
i love palmers cocoa butttter!!!!!!! i love the gradual tan version. my fave!
ReplyDeletelove em x
emtalks.co.uk
I need to get one of these de tangler brushes. They look great.
ReplyDeleteI am now following.
charlieandthefashionfactory.blogspot.com
xx Charlotte xx