1. Aztec Polo Tunic - Topshop
2. Grey Herringbone Boyfriend Coat - River Island
3. Side Panel Bodycon Dress - H&M
4. Oversized White Shirt - H&M
5. Black Faux Fur Stole - Miss Selfridge
6. Stud Pointed Shoes - Topshop
7. Paisley Lace Leggings - Topshop
I've featured the Herringbone coat (#2) in the Christmas wishlist post as well as the 'ways to wear the bodycon midi' post so you may have recognised it. I've wanted this coat for so long and it's definitely not a disappointment, I love it just as much as I thought I would!
The black faux fur stole (#5)... when I saw it hiding at the back of the Miss Selfridge store I was sososo happy, the amount of time I've spent on the internet trying to find one of these babies, after this one went out of stock on the website, is unbelievable! (Quite sad really, I realise that).
The black faux fur stole (#5)... when I saw it hiding at the back of the Miss Selfridge store I was sososo happy, the amount of time I've spent on the internet trying to find one of these babies, after this one went out of stock on the website, is unbelievable! (Quite sad really, I realise that).
I saw Lily at llymlrs wearing these pointed flats (#6) and I thought they were so pretty. Luckily when I bought them in store, they were on sale too! Not too shabby.
What do you think of my new purchases? How would you style them?


I really love the Topshop dress! Great time for a haul post with all the lovely sales on :D
ReplyDeletex
www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk
It looks great on too!
Delete+ yeah i'm actually surprised at how good the sales are this year!
Love your blog by the way, just followed :)
x
#2 is so popular with bloggers right now! I have a similar one from Glamorous with detachable black fur, love it! :)
ReplyDeleteTara
The Style Rawr!
xoxo
I have seen these style coats around quite a bit. I love them, so easy to style too :)
Deletexx
i love the oversized shirt!x
ReplyDeletecourtneysim96.blogspot.co.uk
i love the first top- i love the simplicity of it and i have something similar to number 4 from H&M. http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteLove number 4! You got some lovely things! :)
ReplyDeletesophie-said.blogspot.co.uk
xxx
I love this post! The 3 best shops everrr! I love them shoes and that blouse :) Great finds!
ReplyDeleteLove Daniela (new fan) - ohellabella.blogspot.com
P.s. I'm doing a jewellery giveaway at the moment if you'd like to check it out :)
Thank you lovely!
DeleteI'll take a look now :)
xx
coat is amazing! I've been looking for one like that for ages cant find one with a decent price tag though :( any tips?
ReplyDeleteThese oversized coats tend to be more on the pricey side so I'm not entirely sure where to look either! But with the summer coming up, there might be some appearing in the sales and on ebay/asos marketplace etc so I'd keep an eye out? other than that I'm sorry I can't be of much help :(
DeleteGood luck!
xx