15.3.13

Recommended Reads

Since joining the world of twitter, i've discovered some gorgeous new blogs that I thought i'd share with you!


To start this off, it has to be one of my favourite reads! the lovecats inc is run by the lovely Helen. I was even a regular reader before I had started mine! 
Her blog is a mixture of both personal style and beauty. I absolutely love her style! Really classy and simple. 

Charlotte's blog, goodowl, is my favourite blog to read for personal style. She has a really unique style that i'm not going to try to describe - i'm so bad as describing style - you'll just have to take a look ;). Oh and some serious eyebrow envy going on here too!

I only recently discovered Maddie's blog, and instantly followed. I adore her sense of style, how can someone have that much clothes? haha soo jealous :(.



Rush and Teal is run by the lovely Allie. Her blog is primarily beauty based and her hauls and reviews are so helpful but really not good for my bank balance! You should totally check it out for a good review!



Once again, I love her style! Whenever i'm stuck in a fashion rut, I this is always a go-to for a bit of inspo :)



I have serious jealousy of how she pulls of the most daring of combinations! Her outfits are always so eye-catching with bold colours, prints and fabrics! Can't get enough.



Chelsea's adorable blog is a mostly beauty blog, her writing's really enjoyable to read which isn't always easy to find so I definitely rocommend taking a look!



Last but definitely not least, Gemma's blog is both a fashion and beauty blog, I especially love her outfit posts, her sense of dress is really elegant and gorgeous!


I could have listed loaaaads of my fave blogs but I just went for the ones that I read most regularly :)
So yeah, definitely take a look at all of these and I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do!

On another note, I'm sure you've all already heard/read about the disappearing of Google reader and GFC in the near future and seen the huge blogger panic over twitter about it. But, as everyone else is doing, i've started using bloglovin' a lot more, so i'd really appreciate it if you followed my bloglovin' (here) if you'd like to keep reading? :D





TWITTER // INSTAGRAM: GIRLWITHCLOTHES


14 comments:

  1. awww lovely thanks so much! <3
    im SO HEARTBROKEN about GFC because i dont use bloglovin really but i guess i have no choice but to convert! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me lovely :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely idea for a post. Thank you for mentioning my blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Blog lovely:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay new reading material, I'll have to check them out :)

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know i already said on twitter, but thanks again for mentioning my blog!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these sort of post, as it's a great way to find new blogs! Thanks for sharing the love I have this post bookmarked and will be checking out your recommendations :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, great way of sharing the love :) hope you enjoy them!
      xx

      Delete
  8. I nominated you for the Liebster award! For more information check out my link:

    http://www.thestylishmimi.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html#comment-form

    Can't wait to hear from you!
    --MiMi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you soo much! i really appreciate these, unfortunately I have already done the leibster award but i'll check it out now :)
      xx

      Delete
  9. I really love finding new blogs! Definitely checking these out!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Abbey! I have been nominated before but I do appreciate it :)
    I'll check out the post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete