When I found myself walking out the doors at Boots once re-purchasing this shampoo & conditioner for the third time, I realised how much I actually love these products. There hasn't been much hype around Organix hair products and I haven't seen many reviews either, so I thought I'd give them the recognition that they deserve.
My hair is not in particularly good condition.. split ends galore! But since switching to this shampoo and conditioner, it seemed to have bounced back to life, feeling softer and more manageable than ever!
So... what does it promise?
'This exotic precious blend of Moroccan Argan oil, moisturises, revives and helps create softness and strength while helping protect your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives you smooth and sexy tresses.'
Do I agree?
It certainly moisturises and creates softness.. I have no evidence of it protecting my hair from styling heat or UV damage, yet again I have no evidence that it doesn't. As far as I can see, I totally agree with what they promise and I'll definitely be re-purchasing for the fourth time.
Pro's:
- Makes your hair softer and shinier,
- Hair looks healthier and is easier to manage,
- No more frizzy-ness!
- They smell incredible,
- Pretty packaging - not that it makes much difference.
Con's:
- The shape of the bottles make it difficult to get product out when you get towards the end,
- They're a tad bit pricey (£6.99 each @ Boots), however, it's well worth splashing out.
Have you tried the Organix Shampoo & Conditioner? What did you think?



So happy I found a review for these! Seen them in work and have been wanting to try them out as I have a lot of split ends myself as well as frizz! Great review :) Will be buying them this week!
ReplyDeleteI started my own blog yesterday if you would like to have a look :)
http://kissnmake-up.blogspot.ie/
such a great review! I have yet to try any of the organix products but it always seemed too pricy. now I want to try it because it contains all these amazing oils and lots to choose from too :)
ReplyDeleteEve x
ChantellEve.blogspot.com