27.10.13

Beauty Favourites #2

Over the last few months I've been swapping and changing the products I use daily and discovered some new favourites.



 Maybelline Baby Lips - Peach Kiss.
Of course, I had to give in to the huge amount of hype surrounding baby lips.. the 'buy one, get one half price' deal managed to sway me. For some reason, when there's so much hype around a product it tends to put me off, which is why I took me so long to jump onto the bandwagon.
Honestly, I was surprised at how much I liked the product, I love the colour, it's really moisurising and it smells incredible too!

 Loreal Collection Privee - Cheryl's Nude.
I'd been after the perfect shade of nude lipstick for a long long time but they always seem too dark or too 'foundation-lips'-y. This shade is perfect, definitely a holy-grail!

 Original Source vanilla & raspberry shower cream.
Never in my 18 years of life have I smelt something soo amazing!

 Garnier Moisture match - Dry to very dry skin.
I'd heard only good things about this moisturiser during some of the #bbloggers chats when I was going through a very dry skin phase. I'd been trying so many different products and exfoliating my skin to death and nothing was helping it but this stuff is a miracle worker!


 Sleek - Au Naturel eyeshadow pallette.
This pallette has been an integral part of my everyday make-up routine for at least 3 months now, and I have successfully hit pan on a lot of the colours. There's the perfect mix of matte and shimmery colours to use from day to night.

  Nars Orgasm Blush.
This was my only purchase at the Manchester Vogue Fashion's Night Out. I managed to get a cheeky £5 off with a gift card they were giving away at the event. I am so obsessed with the colour, I know there are some good dupes out there for a much smaller price tag, I think Sleek does one, but nothing beats having the original, right?!

What are your favourite beauty products lately?



4 comments:

  1. i love love LOVE original source!

    www.afashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Cheryl lipstick, it really looks lovely

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely recommend it! Really good quality as well as the colour :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I need that sleek palette, gorgeous everyday shades x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete