Real Techniques Setting Brush | Zoeva Wing Liner brush 317 | Nars Sheer Glow foundation (Ceylan) | Bobbi Brown Corrector | Enrapture Encode Totem Styler | Michael Van Clarke '3 more inches' Pre-wash Treatment
A couple of brushes I've wanted to add to my ever growing makeup brush collection are the Real Techniques setting brush and the Zoeva wing liner brush. I do have a few RT brushes and, of course, they've never disappointed but I'm yet to try out the Zoeva brand. I've been after an angled brush, mainly for doing eyebrows, for a while and I think this may just do the trick! Let me know if you've tried it and what you think?
Sadly, my lil' bottle of MAC studio fix fluid is coming to an end after being part of my daily make-up routine for a surprisingly long time.. but in perfect timing! Seeing as my skin turns very dry in the winter months, I'm after a foundation that isn't going to dry it out even more.. hence Nars sheer glow. I've heard only good things about this foundation so I'm pretty excited to try it out.
Sticking with the winter skin problems theme... dark circles. Such a pain! Concealer alone never seems to be enough to cover them, plus the issue of creasing etc. so I think a good Bobbi Brown corrector will be the way to go.
Yes, I'm late to the Enrapture bandwagon, but I've had a bit of a break from my extensions over the last few months and my natural length hair really doesn't suit the curly style. However, just recently they've made their way back in and I feel like now is a great time to get involved with the totem styler excitement.
Just in the last 2 weeks I had my hair cut for the first time in over 2 years (terrifying experience), so I'm now in a desperate state for my hair to grow quickly, dreaming of long locks. I saw this '3 more inches' treatment a while back but the price tag is is tad bit scary at £29!
What's on your beauty Christmas list this year?


oooh some lovely picks, the Setting brush is amazing, I have 2 :):)
ReplyDeleteTigerlily's Beauty Blog
xx