19.1.15

OUTFIT | TEAL

bomber jacket - zara | top - h&m | jeans - river island | boots - topshop | neckalce - dixi | earrings - topshop

Black, white, grey, navy, blah, blah, blah... all the basic colours tend to overwhelm the majority of my wardrobe in winter, but now I'm putting my faith into this teal statement bomber to inject a dash of vibrancy without exposing my eagerness for spring too much.
I'm not one to go for sporty silhouettes but this can be my exception. I completely fell in love with the bright print catching my eye as I was leaving Zara, bags full of purchases already in hand. The heavy crepe texture and silver zip tilts it further into the luxe end of the sport-luxe spectrum.
Keeping up with the sport-luxe aesthetic, I teamed the jacket with a mesh/chiffon top, silver jewelery and my new favourite chunky lace-up boots.

I know it's only January but... bring on jacket weather!

1 comment: