Faux fur collar coat (old) - New Look
Baggy batwing long-sleeved top (old) - ASOS
Spike necklace - Missguided
Flatform boots - River Island at ASOS
Bright blue Jeans (old from river island but similar here) - River Island
Bag from Marc B at TK Maxx - Marc B
First outfit post, yay! Most of the items in this outfit are old cause I tidied out my wardrobe over the weekend and found loads of old stuff I completely forgot I had!
I've actually been looking at the Marc B bags recently and considering buying a new one, forgetting that I already had a perfectly nice one in the bottom of my bag box.I've been putting off wearing big coats yet this year, cause I'm in denial about it almost being the end of the year already, but I think the close to freezing temperatures are too much to just throw on a cardigan... So out came the old coats, including this one from New Look last year! I'm not usually so keen on New Look clothes but this coat is actually really nice, it's super warm and goes with almost anything.




No comments:
Post a Comment