13.12.12

December Wishlist; Dear Santa,

I'm not entirely keen on the whole commercial side of Christmas being all about how many presents you get (money money money), so this year I've come up with a few things that I've been eyeing up and actually would quite like and get a lot of use out of...

Moroccan Hair Oil...

After seeing tonnes of reviews on beauty blogs and always seeing it in the fancy glass cabinets at the hair salon, I have decided that I need to try the wonder product that is MoroccanOil. I've only recently started using hair oils and product on my hair as it's in a horrific state with the bleached ombre. This is why I've only just considered trying it out. From reading reviews, I have only heard good things.
Do you use MoroccanOil? Let me know your thoughts on it!


Grey Herringbone Boyfriend Coat...

I love this coat!!! I've been lusting after it for ages now and it's just so perfect to wear with anything over winter. It would look great with a black fur stole (below) to add a little something to it...
I did feature this coat in my last post (here) to wear with a bodycon midi dress, chelsea boots, neon necklace and pork-pie hat, which I think would be a great chic way of styling it.


Black Faux Fur Stole...



I really don't understand why faux fur stoles are so expensive?! I know £25 isn't a fortune, but for what it is, it's quite a lot! I've been looking for a cheap one for quite a while and they're all a similar price.. boooo. I just think they can add so much to an otherwise dull outfit and as mentioned above, I would pair it with the grey RI coat.
If you know any stores that do similar stoles for cheaper then please let me know in the comments below!


Simple Black Heels...

I cannot believe I STILL don't own a pair of plain black heels! I'm ashamed... But now is the time it needs to change. I found these classic court heels on the New Look website. I've said it before, I'm not always keen on New Look's stuff but I have to admit, they do sell some decent heels at great prices!

Make-up Bag...

Last but not least... A Make-up Bag! (exctiting huh?!). My current make-up bag of about 2 years has just about had it. It's the Topshop drawstring make-up bag freebee that they gave away when spending £50+ in store a few years ago. It's covered in foundation/lipstick/eyeliner smudges, so I really think it's about time it got replaced.
I love the colour of this one from RI, lime/yellow is definitely one of my fave colours! They also do it in an orangey-brown.



Which is your favourite? What's on your Crimbo list this year?


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment