7.12.12

Working with Distinctive Wash at The Clothes Show Live

Today I worked on the Distinctive Wash stand at the Clothes Show Live getting the word out about the new and exclusive brand! Unfortunately I didn't get an opportunity to watch the show but I did get a chance to walk around the exibition a few times and there were some great new brands around with some fab unique clothing!


Of course, I'm going to dedicate this post to the brand I was working for, which I do genuinely think is a great new product...
Distinctive is an exclusive new laundry powder for men (women were also very interested for bedding!)
Here are some of the key selling points of the brand:
  • The powder is fraganced with a base-note scent of Amber and Sandlewood, which smells AMAZING, as it's a base-note it blends with any aftershave BUT there's actually no need for the aftershave as it smells like heaven anyway,
  • There are no optic brighteners which means it's designer-label safe and doesn't fade coloured clothes like most other generic washing powder brands,
  • The product has been tested on people with severe eczema and has proved safe which saves people with sensitive skin from having to worry,
  • Clothes can be washed at 30 or 40 degrees with the powder (nice and friendly for the environment) and finally,
  • It smells super super nice!


So girls, buy it as a present for your boyfriend/husband, Brother, Dad, Grandad, Uncle, friends, etc etc etc.. And guys, you'll smell lush and can save a tonne of money on aftershave!

The Distinctive Wash stand will be in the Mens Pavillion at the Clothes Show (near OnePiece and Tokyo Laundry) until Tuesday so if you're there then make sure you pop over and buy some and I'll be there sunday so come and say hi!
The retail price is usually £14.99 +delivery but buying it at the exibition will save you over £4.99 at only £10 (or less if the prices get cut even more).. BARGAIN!

Also, we managed to get a tin to Peter Andre, Gemma Collins, Amy Childs and Maria Fowler so you never know, it could become the next big celeb luxury! Get it while the prices are still low I say..

For more information and to order you can visit the website: http://www.distinctivewash.co.uk/
or why not follow them on twitter: @distinctivewash


No comments:

Post a Comment