18.1.13

Florals in Winter

Crop Top - Topshop
Wet-look Skater Skirt - ASOS
Flatform Wedges - River Island via ASOS
Floral Kimono - ASOS
Clutch Bag - H&M


Hey guys! Sorry I haven't done an outfit post in a while, I've been living in leggings and hoodies at home for the last week as revision has taken over my life, and I'm sure that wouldn't make particularly interesting posts! From next Thursday (end of exams) onwards, I will dedicate a lot more time to blogging, I promise!
This was basically me trying out a bunch of outfits to wear with my new Topshop crop-top. I tend to do this a lot with new purchases...
If you read my last post you would know that wearing more colour is one of my new year's resolutions. So, although this is primarily black, the kimono is rather colourful!

What do you think of this outfit? How would you style the Topshop crop?



16 comments:

  1. I love the floral kimono :), this outfit is so cute xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful style!
    I'm a new followers, visit my blog www.1000waystobe.blogspot.com
    Sorry for my english....
    Kisses
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow! Really appreciate it :)
      I'll check out your blog!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Nice flower print!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Kimonos are involved, I am there.
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I love it,
    The other day I was awarded a Liebster award, and I am now awarding it to you.
    It's an award for blogs with 200 or less folowers and is awarded by other bloggers,
    Check out my award and see how you can pass it on and recognise others and find new blogs.
    http://christinasway.weebly.com/1/post/2013/01/liebster-award.html
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Unfortunately I've already done this, but thank you for nominating me!
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful kimono! Florals in winter look so pretty and definitely brighten up an outfit xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey! You look amazing! I love the kimono and the way you styled that Topshop crop, lots of people have them but I haven't seen them styled like this, you did a great job!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! I love the floral kimono, it's nice to see a bit of colour in the winter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful outfit! florals work all year round i think :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // twitter // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the outfit, especially the skirt :) great posting.
    http://www.sentielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, I'm obsessed with florals! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you've made florals wearable in this cold weather :) I love wearing summery clothes in Winter to brighten up the days!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete