31.1.13

Ollie&Nic, Spring Collection

Ollie&Nic is a super cute vintage inspired handbag and accessories brand selling a range of bags, purses, gadget cases and other accessories, all lined with an adorable floral lining!
The new spring collection has just been released on the website with a range of colours, materials, shapes and sizes. Here are my top picks from the collection...

1. Ursula Shoulder Bag - Pink/Tan
2. Jarvis Tote - Black
3. Ivy Across Body Leather Bag - Grey
4&5. Frankie Across Body Bag - Red & Teal
6&7. Bea Bag - Cream/Tan & Navy/Tan
8. Lopez Leather Satchel - Cognac
My top-top pick is #8, the leather satchel! It's so simple and classy which is something I always look for in a bag.
You can check them out here and take a browse at some of the gorgeous accessories they sell and remember to use the code 'VA10' to get 10% off your purchase!
Which are your favourites from my picks? Let me know your thoughts on the Ollie&Nic brand!



10 comments:

  1. I love Ollie & Nic bags! I love what's you've picked, 3 and 8 are my fav :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love number 3... Might be cheeky an buy it?!
    Newest follower :)

    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful?!
      Thank you so much for following!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love 8!! its so gorgeous...

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    P.s I have a giveaway on my blog, check it out if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like 3 and 8, definitely my favs x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one is amazing! The color, aww love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love 3 :)

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these, especially #2 and #8 thanks for sharing, doll! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete