4.2.13

Tapestry

Panel dress - H&M
Tapestry blazer - River Island
Leggings - H&M
Pointed & studded shoes - Topshop
Not the most amazing of outfits but I thought i'd post it anyway :)
I used to wear black leggings ALL THE TIME, and I mean for every. single. outfit & I owned about 12 pairs (I'm certain I wasn't the only one)! But over the last couple of years i've gradually grown my wardrobe with jeans, skirts, dresses, tights etc. (I blame sixth-form and the lack of uniform for all the money spent), and I seem to never wear leggings anymore.
I was dedicated to wearing this dress this morning but it's much too tight & too long to wear with jeans yet too short to wear with tights, especially for wearing to sixth-form, hence the leggings making a comeback!

What do you think of this outfit?




follow me on instagram at girlwithclothes :)

13 comments:

  1. i love the panelling on this dress :)! Also the blazer is lovely xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the shoes paired with that jacket are a great combo. LOVE tapestry print!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeeee the tapestry blazer! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blazer! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that blazer, it's beautiful!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I love this outfit, the dress is really cute.
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog,
    Much love, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have the same name haha :) love the dress and the jackett. i like live in leggings xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blazer is absolutely gorgeous! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i have nominated you for the liebster award. Find out more info on my page and join in!

    Thanks :)

    terriface01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I have already done this but I really appreciate it :)
      xx

      Delete
  10. Stunning dress! OX

    I'm looking for new blogs to follow and love yours, want to follow each other? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blazer its so pretty and different! x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete