Tartan scarf - H&M
Acid wash jeans - ASOS
Black batwing top - ASOS
Gold necklace - Topshop
Creeper chelsea boots - via ASOS marketplace (similar here)
Hi guys, just another outfit post, I don't think i've done this many in a row before!
I'm off to America tomorrow for a week, i'm going skiing for 5 days in New Hampshire and 2 days in NYC at the end. I am so excited but sooo scared too! I've never been skiing before and I can just imagine i'll be spending the majority of the time falling over... wish me luck! I'm sure i'll be taking lots of photos (especially in New York) and hopefully do a post when I get back :)On another note, since starting this blog i've been reading more beauty blogs as well as fashion blogs and been getting more interested in doing some more beauty posts.
I'd love to know what you guys think, would you like to see some occasional beauty posts? Let me know!
follow me on instagram at girlwithclothes :)


i love the acid wash jeans. il have to check out asos now. you look great x
ReplyDeletehave fun stateside! darling blog you have - i'm now following you on gfc - hope you do the same xx
ReplyDeletewww.vicariousLA.com
This is what we call great sense of latest fashion clothes...
ReplyDeleteScarf is amazing!! I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time!
Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com
love your scarf!
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube
ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.
Love your scarf and jeans, great outfit x
ReplyDeletetalkingpickles.blogspot.com
wow I love your scarf!!
ReplyDeleteDrawing Dreaming
Love the boots and jeans! OX
ReplyDeleteLove your tartan scarf!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion & Style
xoxo
I am in to plaid everything, need to track down one of these scarves for myself x
ReplyDeleteLove the flash of tartan xx
ReplyDeleteLove your blog post ! awesome
ReplyDeleteyou're so pretty and cute
i'm glad to know you heheh
followed you,can we followe each other ?
keep in touch :>
http://iamtheglory.blogspot.com/
http://iamtheglory.blogspot.com/
Really love this outfit Leah, simple but gorgeous. Love your tartan scarf too!! I'm your newest follower :) xx
ReplyDeleteI love the jeans and the scarf! They look really good together.
ReplyDeletehttp://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/
Chloe xx