Just as we
were all enjoying a surprisingly warm Britain, the chilly
weather decides to show up early and ruin all the fun... I guess that
means it's time to get our autumn on!
So, to be prepared for whatever the weather throws at us next, here are my Autumn wardrobe essentials.
thin knit jumper - zara | thick knit jumper - zara | trench coat - asos | black leather biker jacket - mango | faux leather skirt - asos | basic a-line skirt - asos
oversized white shirt or blouse - h&m | plaid shirt - new look men's | black leather boots - topshop
coloured biker jacket - miss selfridge (nude) h&m (burgundy) | basic tees - asos (grey) topman (white) primark men's (black)
The transition from Summer to Autumn... an annoyance or the perfect excuse to go shopping? I think I'll go with the latter.






No comments:
Post a Comment