So half way through making this wishlist I realised that everthing on it was either black, grey or navy, which is completely going against one of my new year's resolutions (wear more colour). It's just too easy to buy dark clothes as they go with everything! Nevertheless I still loved everything on there so I decided to come up with 2 wishlists, one dark and one colour...
Winter Darks...
1. Reim2 Strappy Studded Sandals - Topshop
2. Frankie Jacket by Goldie - Topshop
3. Motel Jetty Plunge Neck Dress - Motel Rocks
4.Short Military Coat - Zara
5. Transitional Bowler Hat - Topshop
6. Pineapple Dots Colour Contrast Jumper - Romwe
Pop of Colour...
1. Lace and Mesh Strapless Bra - Topshop
2. Lace and Mesh Mini - Topshop
3. Bright Lime Green Oversized Shirt - River Island
4. Aztec Printed Bodycon Midi Dress - Boohoo
5. Line and Golden Tassel Earings - Romwe
6. Buckle Strap Ankle Chelsea Boots - Boohoo
Which are your favourites? Let me know what you think!



I'm loving the lime green shirt and the spotty jumper, super nice. Dark colours are a favourite of mine but i've been trying to add a bit of colour everyday xo
ReplyDeletestudent-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk
That bowler hat is sooo cute!
ReplyDeletexo
http://verrism.blogspot.co.uk
Love the romwe jumper xx
ReplyDeletelove the midi dress!!
ReplyDeleteNRC ♥
I love the Buckle Strap Ankle Chelsea Boots but not sure if they would look good on me since I am so short.
ReplyDeleteI also have a blog it is www.countrybumpkinreporter.blogspot.com
I love the bowler hat and military coat in the first wishlist darling, I like darker colours too - I'm always drawn to an LBD, it's so easy to wear it in different ways!
ReplyDeleteEda ♥
I love that contrast jumper
ReplyDeletePlease come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)
www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk
Helen
X
Seriously lusting after that Motel playsuit, it is AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteAlso love that lingerie :O
Sarah xx
http://fridayisforeverblog.com
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :)
ReplyDeletexx