24.8.13

A/W13 Wishes

Silver wishbone ring - Shop Dixi | Bucket bag - Zara | Tartan tee - Topshop | Sports bra - Sweaty Betty | Cut out boots - Topshop | Bar necklace - Rings & Tings | Leather look trousers - Boohoo | GinZing moisturiser - Origins | Infinity midi rings - Shop Dixi

As much as I dislike the rainy and miserable autumn/winter weather, the trends certainly make up for it! These are my autumn/winter items that, if only I had endless funds, would be mine.

You may already know that i'm totally obsessed with my over-sized statement necklaces, however, this season I think I may be tempted to (temporarily) put away the chunky jewels and bring out the delicate rings and chains. 
Shop Dixi certainly know how to do delicate and pretty with their range of rings and midi rings! I'm loving the wishbone and infinity designs in jewelry lately.. so cute.

The leather look is definitely something I think will be making a big appearance in this season's wardrobe. I've been on the hunt for some faux leather trousers since last autumn and finally, after searching high and low, I've found some that aren't the price of a small car! Boohoo never fail to impress with good products at good prices.

Tartan is another trend I think will be seen a whole lot this autumn and winter. I'm seriously lusting after this classic Topshop tee.

The one and only beauty product I'm desperate for this season is the Origins GinZing moisturiser. The winter really takes it's toll on my skin, making it dry and tight and just unbearable so it'll need some serious TLC in the upcoming months.


What's on your wishlist for this autumn/winter season?




5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the tartan tee and the cut out boots x
    Silver Electrons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the jewellery you picked.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tartan tee! I have the Origins Gin Zing and I love it, it's a great pick me up for your skin x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tartan tee! I definitely need that in my life this season. Trouble is I've just bought one nearly the exact same for my boyfriend haha!

    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion&Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks - I'm in some serious need of new boots too! New follower :)
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete